We're hosting two Basketball Fitness sessions starting tonight! This 30-minute, high-intensity workout will get your heart pumping through a variety of exercises with a basketball twist Instructed by former college/pro athletes, stations will include jumping, shooting, dribbling, running - all with a basketball in your hands. Every skill level and ages 10+ are welcome to participate in this basketball-themed workout that will make you forget that you are exercising!
- Venue - Riverfront Spokane Pavilion
- Dates - Tuesdays: March 16th, 23rd, 30th, and April 6th
- Time - Two 30-minute sessions: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
READY TO REGISTER?
- Ages 10 and up
- Registration will open 6 days prior to each week's event (Wednesdays at 10 a.m.)
- Space is limited to 20 online registrations and 5 spots will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Fill out this form once for each person attending
- Check-in under the Pavilion in Riverfront Park 15 minutes before the event
- All participants are required to wear a face-covering over the nose and mouth at all times
- Persons showing symptoms of COVID-19 or those who have had close contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 are not permitted to attend
- When you arrive at check-in, an assumption of risk waiver with contact tracing information will be required to be filled out prior to registration